Wednesday 16 January 2013

Seems I'm not the only thrifty vegan online

So, I wanted to set up a simple blog where I talk about a few purchases I make as a Vegan which are worth noting if you're on a budget.  Stuff like that.  Finding your perfect domain, whether via Blogger or via a registrar can be difficult what with so many domains already taken - but this is the first time where I'm kind of pleased I didn't get to snap up my first choice.  Or second. It seems we've got a thrifty Vegan living in the US and another here in the UK.  Good stuff.

It's probably worth checking those blogs out as they're focusing on cooking using wholesome ingredients, something I'll certainly bring up - but hardly my forte - seeing how reliant I am on my equally vegan partner whipping up decent meals for me.  Maybe I'll get creative with food soon but for the time being I'm going to blog about vegan purchases (not necessarily food either) that are good buys.

If you're a student, on a budget, a cheapskate, all of the above or simply someone who'd like a few tips then I might post something relevant to you.  I have no plans to make posts here regular or follow a specific pattern - I just need a place to post some findings.

9 comments:

  1. www.TyreOnWheels.com After taking a view from each and every angle it's really looking too much better than other cars.Especially having a look on innova Car Tyre it's giving a fabulous look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tire Shop TyreQueen is already supplying tyres to businesses and transport companies with large fleets of vehicles. Some of the tyre brands found on TyreQueen range from Continental, Pirelli, Michelin, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Yokohama to mass-market brands like Toyo, Nexen, Hankook and Kumho among many. Once purchases are made online, consumers get a choice to have the tyres delivered to their preferred TyreQueen workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your way to share this best information you have done great job .
    i read your all tips keep sharing this type staff with us .

    Stereo fitting in Wigan | Stereo fitting in Bury

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your way to share this best information you have done great job Used Honda Civic Ferio Cars For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you looking for a cash for cars sunshine coast
    A1 Auto Recycling is a professional car buyer that will take away all the hassles of selling your car privately, finding a potential buyer, and having strangers visit your home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Instant deals Finding a scrap car removal in BRAMPTON company which offers you a good quote is quite hard nowadays especially in BRAMPTON where there are myriads of them. Junk Car Removal Brampton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow-what a great article it’s amazing wording and information such unique words you selected I also want to share something a great platform where you can sell your junk cars and get amazing cash Brisbane wrecker we are ready to buy your car’s trash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article was always amazing I really love to read this article. The presentation makes a perfect and unique article thank you for this. Well, hire cars is provide the amazing services of luxurious cars, you can contact us easily. we serve our all services at a very responsible price. you can contact us if you need any luxurious car for rent.
    rent lambo dubai

    ReplyDelete